If you have any Queries regarding the Admissions, Interview, Duration, Qualifications, Eligibility or about anything else, please fill in the form and we’ll respond at the earliest. Please leave your Full name, email address (if you have), Mobile number and Address in the form beside. One of our counselors will get in touch with you.
Excellence is the only way to obtain success. The Excellence can be reached through the engagement, professionality, the training; all requirements that allow to increase our performaces. Shipping companies need to rely on specialized centres for their Recruitments, in order to assure themselves the best Seaman on board or ashore. At Royal Marine Services (RMS), we have care to train the Maritime Candidates at best, and to give that added value that is realized in a real competitive advantage for the Students in any circumstances.
Ships that carry goods, people or render services of a non military nature constitute the merchant navy. The Merchant Navy is the collective term for commercial shipping and incudes a variety of vessels from cruise ships to tankers and cargo ships of all description. Merchant navy is the backbone of International trade; Export and Import all over the world are carried through the Merchant navy. Merchant Navy Ships carry goods through out worldwide. Merchant Navy has bright future with excellent salary. It mainly deals with the transporting Cargo, Crude oil, Container and Cruise liners (Passenger Ship).
Merchant Navy has a lot of opportunities to make a successful career at sea. Merchant navy offers extremely High Salary packages, even for new entrants in the profession. The career in Merchant Navy has full of adventures and enthusiasm in the Sea life while travelling to various places around the world.
1. AIM FOR 100% SUCCESS OF OUR CANDIDATES.
2. PROVIDE GREAT TRAINING AND ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR TRAINEES.
1. TO PROVIDE GOAL - ORIENTED, QUALITY - BASED AND VALUE - ADDED TRAINING.
2. TO MEET THE NEEDS OF BOTH THE CURRENT & PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS FOCUSING ON THE MARITIME INDUSTRY NEEDS.
3. TO PREPARE THE CANDIDATES WITH HIGH PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND ETHICAL VALUES.
4. TO IMPART QUALITY WHICH EXCEEDS ALL NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS WITH FAMILIARISATION ON SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS.